If the whole world were focused on living its full potential, darkness would have nowhere to hide, resources would be more fairly distributed and the worlds leaders would take the option of war or killing to resolve conflicts off the table.
I used to see changing the world as a large, immoveable rock that you must push up a steep hill. Now I see it as perched atop a hill just waiting for enough people to get behind it.
The majority of people want change, and they don’t start wars or hoard the world’s resources or power. Why? Because it is the majority that has the most to lose in any major conflict.
The decisions that guide our civilization are made by a small handful of leaders. As a child I was comforted by the notion that they are mature and wise and know what they are doing. Now I realize that WE must take responsibility for ourselves and the direction of our civilization. Its a different feeling when you wake up and take ownership for the future of this planet and not just live in passive reaction to ‘the way things are’.
Realize that 8 billion minds are smarter than the 50 or so that dictate the rules for civilization. And that we live in a carefully constructed illusion that serves less than the top 1% of civilization.
Once you accept this as real, you won’t just party in the back seat until the mad man (or men in this case) drives us over a cliff.
The key to control is your consent. When you say ‘what can I do I am only one person?’ the battle is already lost.
What can you really do?
- First take responsibility for your self. Don’t let anyone define what reality is for you. You must define it for yourself, just be sure to maintain an open mind and gather plenty of quality info while doing so.
- Start marching towards a vision of what a level 10 looks like for you and don’t settle. As you start realizing more of your full potential, you add to the potential of this planet for massive positive change.
- Keep in mind that as immoveable as the rock might look today, that all those established institutions and systems that rule the world, were constructed by people just like you and I. And as long as we are willing to see things clearly, take more responsibility and adapt more confidently, massive positive change can happen in a relatively short period of time.
- Tomorrows leaders are now young and not as set in their ways. As the world awakens everywhere, our planet’s chances for a better future improves too.
- Do your part to brighten your small corner of the world and live the best life you can.. You never know who you might influence or what the rippling consequences of your seemingly small daily actions might have!