Some of the words use all the time, contain the answer to where we are trying to go. They are ancient in sound and meaning, ultimately taking us from mental concept to the freedom in the sound vibration itself.
#1 Oh my god = Ohm my god
Using the power of the sound “oh” and “ohm” to bring awareness closer to God. The procession of “oh..oh..oh” in rapid and higher frequencies during sex is not an accident! Its by design and reveals a hidden secret about accessing the source.
#2 Ohm = Home
The mantra “Ohm” can actually be said like “home”. Ohm helps you get home! The sound vibration liberates the mind from thinking about what home or source is and helps you arrive there directly through pure being in sound, the sound of Ohm. Because when you think about HOME (source / God) , or try to explain it – you are on layer removed from it. The sound “Ohm” takes you there directly.
#3 Home My God = Home I God
Here is where it gets interesting.
This is where a symbol of the infinite “8″ comes into play, the first part if the 8 is when you say “Home My God” and the second part is “Home I God”.
- Home My God: this represents the separation that we have from God when thinking about ourselves as separate from God and likewise when we are outside our HOME of the present moment. “Home My God” is a request to bring God into our lives and into our human body, we do it through the power of the sound “oh” “ohm” or more completely “home”. We want to be closer to God and we are inviting God into our home, because we don’t know of any other home at this time. This is essentially the relationship people have with God when they ask him / her / it to do things for them to make their lives better, because this is the only home they know.
- Home I God: is the other part of the infinite 8. It represents the fusion of selves and the crossing over from the home we once knew, to the real home at the center of all things. When you are home, you are at the center of all things, saying “Home I God” or that only from the HOME of pure energy and awareness , are you God in that moment.
Only when you maintain this connection to Home, in a moment by moment awareness are you coming from the “I God” energy. The moment your awareness shifts from this pure energy / pure presence you immediately move to the “Home My God” request for God, which demonstrates your separateness once again.
Maintaining the “Home I God” presence is the greatest challenge of being human, where you are more likely to put your awareness and focus outside of your true “Home” .. For example into your Ego self and acquiring an identification, peer group and material ‘success’ that will make you feel like you have finally ‘made it’ home!
But no matter how good it is, your Soul is actually somewhat dissatisfied until it makes it to the real home. It seems to have an innate sense of “this is not my home”! In essence, spiritual dissatisfaction is what drives the spiritual journey .. spiritual unhappiness ensures you never settle for anything less than the REAL home.
The call for “Home My God” gets louder and louder until one day you realize you have to let go of the home you were trying to bring God into, and go ‘searching’ for God. When you leave behind your Ego, and your attachment to the validation of people or material things, you find that God is always at the center, in the present moment, discovered through the sound of “Home” itself. Its brilliantly simple! And the path home was right under our nose the whole time, thats why we missed it. We were searching for home in all the wrong places, instead of simply using the word “Home” itself as a sound vibration to lead us home! To the source of all vibrations.
Key point for using this knowledge:
- Set your intention on finding your true home
- let go of your previous concepts of what home is: its not your Ego self or identity, your material things, your peer group or even this life itself. Nothing about this life is home.
- From this free state of awareness use the word “Home” as a mantra to explore the present moment.
- You can vary this mantra with “Home My God” and “Home I God”
Note: You might find it embarrassing to use mantras , singing or chanting when other people are around- this is because you are still identified with how the old self is perceived. When you liberate your self to seek and allow the energy of “Home” in anyway it wants to express itself, you may feel different and be scared that you will be perceived as crazy.
Remember that crazy is different, but different is NOT crazy. Again: crazy is different, but different is NOT crazy. You have to free yourself from your old identity and exist in the free state of ‘I am’ to let the spirit work through you in any way, shape or form without inhibition. It may manifest in: Song, dance, writing, speaking, or any other form in the moment of expression.